It is the algorithm used to encrypt binary data.
Sending, deleting, deleting or leaking data to the wrong destination.
It is the layer where physical addressing is defined and how data will be transported in the network environment. For example, ATM, PPP, frame relay, HDLC, Ethernet IEEE 802 series standards.
It is the name of the attack technique that is used to eliminate that service by exceeding the capacity offered by an internet service.
The IP address of the router in the network. If the packet sent is not in the local network, the packet reaches the router via this string.
It is a cyber-attack that is intended to be unavailable to the main users by temporarily disrupting the services of a host connected to the Internet temporarily or indefinitely.
DHCP is the service used to automatically assign information such as IP address, network mask, gateway and DNS addresses to devices on the network. It helps save time by avoiding the manual entry of similar IP parameters by navigating the devices in a network.
- DHCP Discover
- When the computer is turned on for the first time on the network, it sends a DHCP Discover message to the network.
- With this message, the client queries the presence of a DHCP server on the network.
- If it has a DHCP server running, it prompts itself to send IP information.
- DHCP Offer
- The DHCP Discover message issued by the DHCP client is received by the DHCP server.
- The server queries the database and determines the IP address to be given to the client.
- This information is sent back to the client for approval.
- DHCP Request
- The DHCP client receiving the DHCP Offer message sends a message that it has leased the dedicated IP address.
- This is an acknowledgment message.
- DHCP Ack
- The DHCP server that receives the DHCP Request message sends the required IP, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS, and WINS information to this client.
It is a technology that provides high bandwidth to homes and offices over ordinary copper cables.
In a DNS hijacking attack, the attacker modifies the computer’s settings to ignore DNS, or uses a DNS server controlled by itself.
A domain name is needed to query which IP address it is pointing to. Domain names registered to an IP address can also be queried.
Switches work in both Layer 2 and Layer 3 layers. In a further description, the switch is capable of both switching / blunting and IP routing for requests coming to its own IP address.
It is a structure in a concentric structure that communicates with the station of the outer ring which is adjacent to each other.
In this NAT type, the public IP address block that is owned is dynamically mapped to private IP addresses. The network administrator determines an IP address pool, and the NAT router automatically connects IP addresses to external networks. The difference from static NAT is that the router itself does the pairing.
epati Information Technologies LLC.
Mersin Üniversitesi Çiftlikköy Kampüsü
Teknopark İdari Binası Kat:4 No: 411
Posta Kodu: 33343
Yenişehir / Mersin / TURKEY
Tel: +90 324 361 02 33
Fax: +90 324 361 02 39